Fran and I are delighted to announce the Gum on My Shoe summer giveaway. Share your favourite footwear for a chance to win some amazing prizes!
We're grateful to the authors who generously made copies of their books available for the giveaway. You rock!
- Two Bipolar Chicks Guide To Survival: Tips for Living with Bipolar Disorder, signed by authors Wendy K. Williamson and Honora Rose (link)
- Who Am I? How My Daughter Taught Me to Let Go and Live Again, signed by author Megan Cyrulewski (link)
- Moorestorms: A Guide For The Bipolar Parent, signed by author Rebecca Moore, founder of The Bipolar Parenting Foundation (link)
- Pompeii, A Short Story, by Tina Concetta Marzocca (link)
- The Reason I Jump: One Boy's Voice from the Silence of Autism, by Naoki Higashida (link)
- For the Love of Peaks: Island Portraits and Stories, A Collection, signed by author Fran Houston (link)
- Collected Poems: 1977–1984, signed by author Martin Baker (link)
- Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder: Understanding and Helping Your Partner, by Julie A Fast and John D Preston PsyD ABPP (link)
- Sherry Goes Sane: Living A Life With Schizo-Affective Disorder, by Sherry Joiner (link)
- Shadows in the Sun: Healing from Depression and Finding the Light Within, by Gayathri Ramprasad (link)
- Take Charge of Bipolar Disorder: A 4-Step Plan for You and Your Loved Ones to Manage the Illness and Create Lasting Stability, by Julie A Fast and John D Preston (link)
- Get It Done When You're Depressed, by Julie A Fast and John D Preston (link)
There will also be mystery prizes!
How to enter
All you have to do is take a photo of your favourite pair of shoes (feet and gum are optional!) and share it with us!
- You can post the photo to the Gum on My Shoe Facebook page (link)
- or tweet your photo on Twitter making sure you tag your entry with @GumOnMyShoeBook #ShoesWinPrizes
- or email your photo to Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're unable to take or post a photo, you can describe your favourite shoes in words and share your description instead. One entry per person, please.
Be sure to get your entry in before midnight BST (7pm EDT) on Tuesday 30 September. Fran and I will draw one name at random for each prize (maximum one prize per person) and announce the winners on the Gum on My Shoe blog and social media.
Entries may be shared on our Facebook page and retweeted.
If you have any problem entering, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can follow the entries in our Facebook album.